We’re back with another roundup of favorites from our archives to get you to…wait for it…use your city this summer! Try one (or ten) of the below, and you’ll be on your way to feeling inspired by and in love with NYC all over again. Happy summering, New Yorkers!
- Take a Summer Brunch Cruise around the island of Manhattan.
- Taste a new summer water (i.e. rose!) every Friday for free!
- Leave the city for a day for a nature-infused hike, available by public transportation.
- Head to Red Hook for beautiful water views and the best key lime pie in the city.
- Up your summer craft cocktail game by taking this tour.
- Plan your own NYC staycation.
- Have lunch (and maybe a sleepover?!) at this Long Island castle.
- Enjoy a drink (or three) at one of these outdoor bars.
- Jump on the subway heading uptown to explore the museums at the top of the island (bonus points for packing a lunch to eat at Ft. Tryon Park near the Heather Gardens–stunning!)
- Hire a personal chef to cook dinner in your apartment–it’s actually cheaper than a meal out, and you can totally BYOB;-)
And don’t forget to check out last year’s roundup of summertime adventures, for more inspiration!