Howdy From The White Stallion Ranch!

I had a fabulous time visiting the White Stallion Ranch in Tucson, Arizona, and decided to try my hand at a little vlogging so you could see the horses in all their glory first hand.  Here’s a tiny taste of what it’s like to visit a dude ranch…stay tuned for more to come!

Have you ever visited a dude ranch? Share your experience below!

A very special thank you to the wonderful folks at the The Dude Ranchers Association and the White Stallion Ranch!

• Arizona ranches are perfect during wintertime!.. And White Stallion is tough to beat.. Did you get to hang out with Russell True (the owner)?

I sure did, he’s AWESOME! Truly passionate about his ranch and his work, which makes for a perfect experience for visitors!

• Andrea says:

This looks like fun! Curious to see what the rooms are like…

So much fun! I’ll be posting an article all about the lodgings in the coming weeks…stay tuned!:-)

• Great job with the vlogging! You really gave us a feel of your whole experience there. It looks like a wonderful stay. I have never been on a dude rance but my kids keep asking to visit one. So, we probably need to visit one soon. :) Thanks for the preview!

They would LOVE it! A very family friendly destination, and the kids I interacted with there were never without something to do! A great way to expose them to nature and the great outdoors, too!

• Oh, the “dude” ranch has horses to ride. 😉

Haha, it sure does! Although now that I think about it, the term can be a bit misleading;-)

• I haven’t visited a dude ranch personally, but I remember an awesome episode of “Saved by the Bell” where the gang from Bayside High took a trip to one. :)

• Scarlett says:

OH I LOVE the video!! I want to be there right now – and I want that soundtrack to play everywhere I walk xx

• Fabulous and like Linda, I can’t believe this is your FIRST!

• A dude ranch has been on my list for years! I think it would be so fun to do with a group of friends. Great job vlogging, btw. :)

There were lots of families there that are repeat guests year after year and they all seemed to know each other really well…so much fun!

• Love it! I can’t believe this is your first shot at vlogging–amazing! (What did you shoot with–iPhone? I ask b/c I’m going to be making video for an upcoming project and my budget is well, not unlike the starving student’s :) )

Those horses looked so sweet! And I couldn’t agree more that a dude ranch is the perfect salve for the hustle and bustle of city life…

More vlogs, I say!!

So sweet, Linda! Yes, the iPhone is my all in one savior when it comes to blogging…it seems you can do just about anything with it! Highly recommend as an alternative to pricey photo equipment:-)

I had a lot of fun putting this together, and plan on vlogging more about my adventures in NYC!

• Jackson says:

Looks like a blast!
    I never would have thought of retreating to a horse ranch – what a great idea!

• dwight says:

wow this place looks amazing.

• Pamela Morse says:

You really should have called me, Dude.