New Yorker Moments

Like the rest of New York, I’m still anxiously awaiting for spring to make an official appearance.  Luckily, New York is a city that can be enjoyed just as much indoors as out.  Here’s a few of my favorite (mostly) inside NY moments from this past week:

{attending the blogger buzzmaker event for the new Broadway play, The Nance}

{finding this adorable floral plate at Fish Eddy’s in the clearance section…makes for a great perfume tray}

{i love checking out the window displays on 5th, and this Bergdorf window is kinda my current fave}

{my first TriBeCa Film Festival screening, and getting to see the stars of “Before Midnight“}

{italian wine (and food!) tasting in the Bronx}

What were some of your favorite indoor activities this week?

10 Responses to “New Yorker Moments”

1. Pamela Morse says:

I have been dining this week. Everything else outside.

2. memographer says:

Ah-h! Love Bergdorf window! It seems like yesterday I was using one of those phones… Time flies!
    memographer recently posted..Rosalynn’s Flowers at Jimmy’s CenterMy Profile

I know! My grandma had one at her house I used growing up:-) Love the way the dial spins!

3. Andrea says:

Spring is my fav NYC time!
    Andrea recently posted..Visiting Lyon: PracticalitiesMy Profile

4. Maria says:

There’s always something to see in NYC and Bergdorf windows are a great place to start.
    Where do they find those talented window designers?
    All those phones dropped the song, “Never There” by Cake, into my head. ha!
    Maria recently posted..Here’s to You!My Profile

The window designers truly hold an artistic place equal to the artists displayed at the MOMA, right?! Always so creative, and never forgetting the details:-)

5. this week my best indoor activity was helping judge the International Chocolate Awards, but then it would be wouldn’t it?
    Fiona Maclean recently posted..Puro Fairtrade Coffee ReviewMy Profile