New Yorker Moments

“Emotional roller-coaster” pretty much sums up my past two weeks.  Coming back from vacation, my chihuahua Gillman got extremely sick and had to be hospitalized for five days.

After a slew of tests, my little guy was diagnosed with pancreatitis.  Thankfully, he’s home now and on the road to recovery, but this was a huge reminder to appreciate every single precious moment you have with those dearest to you.  My favorite NYC moment this week, by far, was bringing him home.

Please share your favorite moment of the week in the comment section below, we’d love to hear!

{visiting little g. at the amc…best vets, ever}

{dinner party guacamole goodness}

{knocking out wedding party invites…hand addressed with scented confetti, of course}

{seeing orlando bloom in broadway’s romeo + juliet was pure magic}

{things that have me excited for fall: the softest italian cashmere from j.crew, gabrielle lipstick from chanel, and a hint of pumpkin spice in morning coffee}

xx,

Jess

12 Responses to “New Yorker Moments”

1. Tica says:

I’m glad he’s on the road to recovery. I def understand treasuring the precious moments you have with ur loved ones!

2. Glad your pup is on the mend. I’m in a cashmere sort of mood too right now I guess it’s autumn/fall;)

xx
    fiona maclean recently posted..The Polo Bar at the Westbury, MayfairMy Profile

3. Ohh wow! I hope she is doing okay. Those poor little things are so little.. you just feel so bad for them!

My favorite moment of the week was talking to my grandparents and hearing them say how much they missed me!

Felt so nice.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Gills is doing MUCH better, we’re going for his followup appointment today!:-)

And that sounds like a perfect moment! Aren’t grandparents the best?!

4. Diane says:

Oh wow, scary! So glad he’s OK. I know how serious pancreatitis can be, so happy to hear Gillman is on the mend. To answer your q, I’d say our big move into our first home was my favorite moment of the week so far. It’s a moment in progress. Feels good!
    Diane recently posted..Where to print Instagram photos: Printstagram + {Giveaway}My Profile

Thanks Diane!

And congrats on the move, that’s hugely exciting!!! Looking forward to reading all about it!;-)

5. Unseen NYC says:

So glad your little guy is feeling better, I can imagine how scary it was for you!!

My favorite moment of this week was probably just walking in Madison Square park in the early morning. Still nice and cool, so the hint of fall was in the air. Of course it got warmer, but fall will come! My favorite time of year.
    Unseen NYC recently posted..Life Underground…My Profile

Fall in NYC is a beautiful time of year! And those early walks when not many people are out are just perfect:-)

6. The little fellas are small but strong! Keep fighting for happiness.
    Clinicalposters.com recently posted..Lymphoma AwarenessMy Profile