Your NYC Weekend: September 28-29, 2013
You know that saying, “Americans live to work and the French work to live?” (Yes, of course you do, New Yorkers! You know it all too well!) This weekend, put the Blackberry on vibrate and take a page out of the French’s book with our five weekend picks. We’re talking pure joie de vivre.
1. For two days, enjoy a first class ticket to France without leaving Bryant Park. From French food and fashion, to wine and culture, A Taste of France has it all.
2. On Saturday, September 28th, enjoy free admission to a plethora of museums for you and a friend, courtesy of Smithsonian Magazine. Participating museums are listed here, and you can download your free ticket for two here. (Bonus: This fab deal is good in all states, not just New York!)
3. Head to Brooklyn for what the Village Voice calls “a visual tsunami”, the Dumbo Arts Festival.
4. The 51st Annual New York Film Festival is coming into town this weekend.
5. John Grisham’s hit book “A Time To Kill” has been made into a Broadway production, and previews begin September 28th.
Wishing you the very best
NYC UYC weekend,
Jess + Team UsedYorkCity