With the holidays quickly approaching, I decided to round-up a few of my favorite NYC-centric gifts, and share them with you over the coming weeks. The first installment of this series are treats that start at the great price point of $25 or less…but I’ll actually do you one better…the great price point of $17.99 or less! Win! These would make some NYC lover’s stocking very happy!
1. New York City Ballet Workout (the best way to get that Black Swan bod by New Years!) $16.98
2. Police Strength Pepper Spray (in the cutest pink keychain…what NYC girl wouldn’t love this?!) $8.74
3. Humans of New York (the book based on the blog, a touching collection of photos and stories capturing the spirit of NYC) $17.99
4. The classic bodega “We are happy to serve you” mug (now enjoy your OWN coffee from it) $12.17
5. Paris vs. New York Postcard Box: A Tally of Two Cities in 100 Postcards (seriously, most adorable postcards ever) $16.98
What sweet stocking stuffers are you looking forward to gifting/getting this year? Share below!
By: Jessica Tiare Bowen