My NYC Summer To-Do List
Since summer is now in full swing (last day of NYC public schools was yesterday!), I put together my top 10 NYC activities I would love to accomplish before Labor Day, all things I haven’t yet experienced in my 9 years of living here. As they get ticked off, I’ll be sure to share the best of them here with you!
1. Visit the smallest park in NYC.
2. Move into my 8th New York apartment in 9 years (I think this one’s a keeper, guys!)
3. Take a guided tour of the Tenement Museum.
4. See an apartment that is…get this…a roomful of dirt.
5. Read a book next to a 25 foot waterfall in Midtown.
6. Try out a meditation class.
7. On 7.7, renew our vows in Central Park (one year already?!)
8. Pick a really, really hot day and try goat’s milk ice cream from Victory Garden.
9. Hike around the perimeter of Roosevelt Island.
10. Inspired by this NYC staple, create my own signature mock & cocktails, chilled in the fridge and ready to sip on a moment’s notice.
I’d love to know…what’s on your summer to-do list?
Photo Credit: 1