New Yorker Moments

unnamed-4

{lunch dates at shake shack are the best}

Happy 4th of July!  It’s long been my favorite holiday…probably something to do with all. that. SUNSHINE!  Oh, and the grilling, fireworks, and festive gatherings aren’t so bad, either;-)  We’ll be having a quiet weekend in the city (I say quiet because it always feels like half the population empties out for the long weekend, right?  Hamptons, I love you for this!)

What are your plans for the 4th?  Share below!

unnamed

{gillman got a special delivery for doggy sitting his yorkie friend, and discovered chichi-friendly cupcakes by sprinkles are his favorite thing}

unnamed-1

{been taking full advantage of free yoga in the park this season}

unnamed-2

{the empire all lit up like a rainbow for nyc’s pride fest last weekend}

unnamed-3

{taking a stroll through nyc’s smallest park…video coming next week}

xx,

Jess

p.s. for lots more NYC photo love, make sure to follow us on Instagram!

Comments
14 Responses to “New Yorker Moments”

Epic fail part 1 that I originally missed this post and am so late getting here with a picture of one of my favorite internet buddies, Gillman! You are sooooo adorably cute our little friend. Part 2 of my blunder is that you posted a picture and caption of having lunch dates at Shake Shack!! OMG do you have any idea how long I’ve read about that place and wanted to go?? Yet another item on my list when you and your husband give me your tour of NYC, Jess! A very Happy belated 4th of July to the three of you! :)
    Mike recently posted..Lunch At The Stone House Cafe Reno, NevadaMy Profile

Gillman gives a big THANK YOU! He loves being complimented on his cuteness…it’s the chihuahua in him;-) And yes, Shake Shack is seriously incredible! We will all have to lunch there when you visit NYC!

2. Scarlett says:

Are those SPRINKLES CUPCAKES?! Omg I’ve heard so much about them, I would move to the US to try one alone! x
    Scarlett recently posted..Childhood terrorsMy Profile

3. Catherine says:

Ooh, New York’s smallest park sounds interesting, looking forward to the video!
    Catherine recently posted..In Photos: Killybegs, An Irish Fishing PortMy Profile

4. budget jan says:

I saw a small park in East Village when we were there. Glad you are having wonderful weather. :)
    budget jan recently posted..Cengelkoy in a hook of the Bosphorus in IstanbulMy Profile

5. Happy 4th of July Jess! I love New York so much! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
    Rita @ The Crafty Expat recently posted..Wisdom from Charlotte’s WebMy Profile

6. We live 100 miles south of NYC in the City of Brotherly Love (and Sisterly Affection). We hightailed it for the New Jersey (southern New Jersey) shore for the Fourth of July weekend. Big cities are not my favorite place in the summertime—certainly not when the heat index is 106 like it was during the week leading up to the 4th. Then, of course, we arrived in Brigantine, NJ, just in time for a soaking from Hurricane Arthur. Oh well.
    Suzanne Fluhr recently posted..TSA PreCheck — Yes, PleaseMy Profile

Ahh, hope you were still able to enjoy some fireworks and good food despite the rain! It was also rainy here in the city, so turned out to be an even lower key weekend;-)

7. Maria Falvey says:

Summer in a large city like NYC is amazing – so glad you posted these moments :-D
    Maria Falvey recently posted..Mobile PatriotismMy Profile

Glad you enjoyed them, Maria! Popping over to your site now to see how Alaska is treating you this summer!;-)