^^This delicious wine flight from Uva for $14. Props to you, Upper East Side!^^
1. “I have always believed the rebirth of the subway in the ’90s was the rebirth of New York City.” Great article on how bringing art into the subway breathes new life into commuting. (via City Lab)
2. NYC is turning all its old payphones into free Wi-fi hubs and charging stations. New York for the win! (via Brokelyn)
3. You guys know I’m a sucker for traditions. So no surprise I got all googly-eyed over this NYC family and their holiday traditions. (via Love Taza)
4. Gah, just want to put my feelings on paper that not all areas of Brooklyn are filled with artisanal soap shops and vegan bakeries…in fact, I’d bet the majority of hoods are not. That being said, this is a fun little read on how The Times is comparing every trendy city, ever, to Brooklyn. (via The Atlantic)
5. Here’s 15 places in NYC you can see The Nutcracker at this season. (via Mommy Poppins)
What’s been inspiring you this week? Share below!