^^Bergdorf’s does it up for the holidays, both inside and out!^^
1. Miss your pooch terribly during the day? You can now FaceTime with him, all day every day. (via New York Post)
2. 16 holiday popup shops in NYC that you’ve probably never been to, filled with great gift goodies. (via Racked)
3. Staying in the city for Thanksgiving, but not digging the idea of all day cooking? Here’s a guide to restaurants that will do all the work for you. (via Guest of a Guest)
4. The 60 best songs written about NYC, ever. Give it a listen on your commute and pretend you’re the star of your own music video. (via The Village Voice)
5. Some Thanksgiving tips for hosting in a super small space. (via Refinery 29)
What’s been inspiring you this week? Share below!