1. Love this collection of informal venues in NYC to listen to classical music. (via NY Magazine) p.s. we have free tickets to give away to Carnegie Hall performances this Sunday (MISATANGO: An Argentinean Tango Mass) and Monday (THE MUSIC OF KARL JENKINS). Shoot us an email email@example.com if you’d like a pair!
2. Beautiful vintage photos from NYC commuters during their subway travels in 1966. (via Business Insider)
3. Anyone else think the 2013 version of Annie was the cutest thing EVER? Here’s more Broadway musicals that have been brought to the screen. (via Tracy’s New York Life)
4. Love, love, LOVE this list of free and cheap yoga in NYC. (via Cheap In The City)
5. Doing research for my NYC-themed book club, and came across this list of books that tell you everything you need to know about New York. Guess we better get to reading, eh? (via Flavorwire)
What’s been inspiring you this week? Share below!