UsedYorkCity Inspiration #20

1. Movies set in NYC are some of the best movies, right? I watched this one over the weekend though, and boy did I fall in love (yep, my favorite song from the film pictured ^^above^^.)

2. Figuring out ways to entertain yourself indoors this winter? This cookie swap sounds delicious and low maintenance. (via A Cup of Jo)

3. Looking for an indoor spot to meditate in NYC? This list has you covered. (via Urban Mindfulness)

4. The only thing getting me through this winter, unfrozen. p.s. best investment piece, ever. (via Amazon)

5. Whew! I know you all must have been just as concerned as when the sequel(s) were coming out as I was.  Well here ya go. (via International Business Times)

xx,

Jess

p.s. share what’s been inspiring you this week below!

• Mike says:

I have absolutely no clue how you guys back on the East Coast are getting through yet another winter from heck this season! I check the weather back there very frequently because of my friends (yourself included). We have had Fall weather this entire winter and as good as that sounds it is a really BAD thing. Our drought is horrific. Feel free to send any and all snow out there, Jessica! Yes, I know the really bad stuff has been north of you. Give Gillman a hug for me :)

Exactly, the NORTH east has been really suffering…poor Boston! Gills hates this weather, I can literally get him out long enough for a tinkle before he’s sprinting inside, poor little guy!

I had one cookie swap once, and it was intense. I’d like to do it again.
    And I love the list of indoor meditation places. As well as the Canadian goose jacket!

• Kemkem says:

I really loved that movie Begin Again. So cute. Mark Ruffalo is always a welcome sight.

Right?! It was such a sweet film, I loved all the music and of course, NYC as the backdrop wasn’t too shabby, either;-)

• Lydia says:

Love the cookie swap idea! As well as the coat, here is another winner for keeping warm (I’m very rock n roll) http://www.hammacher.com/Product/Default.aspx?sku=79622&promo=&catid=0

Very rock and roll, indeed! That looks like it would accompany my hot water bottle and heating pad just perfectly, thanks Lydia!:-)