1. The 18 best bakeries in NYC. (via Business Insider)
2. Macaroon day is this Friday (free macaroons, people!) This bakery is turning out a new flavor every hour for 24 hours! (via Racked)
3. Household hacks to make life easier. (via Mashable)
4. Sometimes it’s easy to forget…but there’s more to New York than NYC! Add these to your NY Bucket List–I, for one, can’t wait to experience Boldt Castle and Walkway over the Hudson! (via ILoveNY)
5. Super proud of NYC’s Pajama Program for being one of the 10 awesome book charities that help kids all over the world! p.s. we’re hosting a spin class fundraiser on April 11th, and I would LOVE to meet you guys there! Get your tickets here–it really doesn’t cost too much more than a normal Soul Cycle class, and all the proceeds go to getting books and pj’s for our kiddos!
What’s been inspiring you this week? Share below!