1. This podcast on 2 schools in the South Bronx, 3 miles away from each other, is a must listen. (via This American Life)
2. After 2 rigorous months, I’m completely
bored burnt out on yoga. My new “exercise” routine is a daily hour walk around NYC, because of all these health benefits–plus FREE and not boring. (via Tesco Living)
3. Finally caught the film Whiplash over the weekend. A beautiful story, taking place in NYC, that screams “
follow WORK FOR your passion”. (via Amazon)
4. Anyone else loving the MTA courtesy campaign? The “no fingernail clipping” is my fave, sadly seen this happen more times than I can count! (via NY Magazine)
5. Best $5 and under NYC foods. (via Time Out New York)
What’s on your inspiration radar this week? Share below!