1. Obsessed with all things French, I can’t wait to head downtown and check out this new 30,000 foot French inspired marketplace. (via Grubstreet)
2. Absolutely love what this Brooklyn girl has hiding in her fireplace. (via Curbed)
3. Want to recreate the NYC restaurant experience in your own apartment? This article rounds up all the cookbooks written by NYC chefs, based on the foods you can find at their restaurants. Bonus: they’re all available at your New York Public Library! (via NYPL)
4. Broadway shows to look out for during spring 2015. Season pass, pretty please? (via Tracy’s New York Life)
5. The best places to see cherry blossoms in bloom in NYC. (via Mommy Poppins)
What’s been inspiring you this week? Share below!