1. These less than 600 square feet NYC apartments make small space living look real attractive. (via Refinery 29)
2. An intimate 8 guest wedding held at Red Rooster in Harlem. (via NY Mag)
3. Need to escape the city? Here’s a great roundup of Long Island day trips, which are all family friendly. (via AM New York)
4. The ultimate list for all the outdoor movies happening in NYC during summer 2015. (via Thrillist)
5. The 12th Annual Bosnian Herzegovinian Film Festival will be premiering over Memorial Day weekend in Tribeca–hope to see you there! (via BHFF)
And do share…what’s been inspiring you this week?