I’m leaving this weekend for vacation, yay! Heading down south to visit my family in Virginia and North Carolina for 2 weeks, and then the hubby and I will be headed to visit his family in Bosnia, with a stop along the way in Croatia for some beach fun! (I’ll be posting updates on Instagram!)
Here’s my top 5 vacation essentials.
1. Although it may seem small, my Everlane weekender can fit everything I need for the next month! (See guys, I’m really trying hard at this whole minimalist thing!;-)
2. SPF 100, because pale skin + beach sun = FAIL.
3. Salt spray is my go-to product for not doing my hair during the summer! Gives that whole ocean-hair-don’t-care look.
4. I love a paperback as much as the next girl, but loading up beach reads on my Kindle promises I’ll never be left empty handed.
5. The only accessory I need when traveling: sunnies!
Would love to know…what are your vacation essentials? Share below!