^^Breakfast at Tiffany’s, anyone?^^
1. Possible to fit a family of 5 into a 700 square foot apartment while staying chic? It sure is! (via LoveTaza)
2. My current drink obsession, and p.s., save so much money and so many calories by skipping Starbucks and brewing at home. (via Green Tea Guide)
3. If this doesn’t make you want to buy tickets for the summer’s Jazz Age Lawn Party on Governor’s Island, I don’t know what will! (via NYC Cliche)
4. Looking for a quick getaway? Here’s 20 of New York’s coolest out of town spots. (via Time Out New York)
5. Paris is the perfect antidote to NYC bloat. (via Grubstreet)
What’s been inspiring you lately?